1940 Ford Hot Rod
1940 Ford 2-Door Sedan
This Award winning ultra-customized 1940 Ford 2-door sedan was the recipient of a professional frame-off restoration completely built in-house by Relic. This Restomod is powered by a 383ci Chevy engine with sequential electronic fuel injection. The engine is backed by a Tremec 6-speed manual transmission. This custom Ford is equipped is equipped with a Ford 9” rear end, Roadster Shop chassis, 4-wheel Wilwood brakes all around, power steering and brakes, electronic E-brake and Vintage Air air conditioning. The one-off interior features a hand fabricated dash and roof divider with custom two-tone leather with bucket seats and console. Hidden below that interior is a complete Focal audio system. The red metallic pearl exterior is a custom blend of PPG 3 stage paint. She features bespoke billet wheels and literally 1000s of modifications including our custom through-the-fender exhaust!
- 350ci 8-cylinder small-block Chevy engine
- electronic fuel injection.
- Tremec 6-speed manual transmission
- Ford 9” rear end
- Roadster Shop chassis
- 4-wheel Wilwood disc brakes and master cylinder
- power steering and brakes
- electronic E-brake
- air conditioning
- custom two-tone leather with bucket seats and console
- Custom retro wheels
- Lots of body modifications including shaved drip rails and custom through-fender exhaust